Our garden etiquette is designed to enhance your experience and protect the plants. We ask you to please:
- Stay on the paths unless otherwise designated. Please do not play, climb on or attach anything to water features, sculptures or trees.
- Take pictures! Monopods are permitted; tripods, lighting and props are not. Refer to our Photography Policy for additional information.
- Smell and gently touch the plants. Gardens are multisensory experiences!
- Please do not touch the bonsai or remove leaves, fruit, seeds or flowers from plants or the Garden.
- Bring bottled water and baby bottles with you. Any other outside food and beverages are not permitted. Food and drink can be purchased at Trellis, the Garden Shop or our approved caterers.
- Use a stroller or wheeled mobility device. Strollers and non-motorized wheelchairs are provided for free on a first-come, first-serve basis in the lobby.
- Bring your service animal but leave your pet at home.
- Refrain from smoking, vaping or using any type of nicotine product at our facility. The Garden (including the parking lot) is a tobacco-free zone.
- Refrain from playing active sports and games except those provided by the Garden.