Our garden etiquette is designed to enhance your experience and protect the plants. We ask you to please:
- Stay on the paths unless otherwise designated. Please do not play, climb on or attach anything to water features, sculptures, plants or trees.
- Take pictures! Monopods are permitted; tripods, lighting and props are not.
- You are welcome to smell and gently touch the plants, but please do not remove leaves, fruit, seeds or flowers from any plants in the garden.
- Please do not touch the bonsai.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed, with the exception of bottled water and baby bottles. Food and drink can be purchased at Trellis, the Garden Shop or our approved caterers.
- You may bring your service animal, but please leave your pet at home.
- Refrain from smoking, vaping or using any type of nicotine product at our facility. The Garden (including the parking lot) is a tobacco-free zone.
- Refrain from playing active sports and games except those provided by the Garden.