Music will begin at 3 p.m.
Ducharme-Jones performances are dynamic and engaging, featuring the songwriting of Dave and Annie Ducharme-Jones. They cross genres, crafting songs that are lyrical with a little hook to create a connection between the artists and their audience. Both are Iowa natives who moved to San Francisco and later migrated to Austin, Texas before finding their way back to the midwest.
Botanical Blues general admission will be exclusively by advanced online reservation/timed ticketing ONLY, through the Garden’s website or over the phone by calling 515.323.6290.
Free Passes and Pineapple Program tokens will not be honored for Botanical Blues events.
We have implemented several new guidelines and procedures to help ensure the continued health of our guests, staff and volunteers. Guests must adhere to all safety protocols.
- The number of guests allowed in during each block will be capped to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Guests will be assigned seating through the conservatory. Groups should not exceed four (4) people.
- Face coverings are required at all times, excluding children under age 2. Guests will not be allowed entry without an adequate face covering.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others not in your group.
- Do not visit the Garden if you are ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have received a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days; if anyone in your household is ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have received a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or if you have been in contact with anyone who is ill, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have received a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Trellis Café will be open for Botanical Blues from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- High touch surfaces throughout the Garden, including the restrooms, will be regularly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day to enhance hygiene and safety.
- We look forward to safely welcoming you to your Garden for Botanical Blues and thank you in advance for adhering to these procedures to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Food and Beverage
Food and beverage will be available and ordered through Trellis staff. NOTE you will be served at your assigned seat and can only consume food and beverage while seated. You must wear a face covering when not drinking or eating even if you are seated.