Members make our mission possible.
Through a membership you can support our aim to explore, explain and celebrate the world of plants. Beyond that, members enjoy a variety of perks including unlimited free admission and discounts on an array of classes, Garden Shop purchases and more.
Select auto-renew. Make one payment today and renew conveniently for years to come.
- Unlimited admission: Beat the winter blues and take in the aroma of spring for free, and stroll the outdoor gardens as many times as you want, spring through fall.
- A Unique Family Photo Location: If you need a vibrant, unique place to take your family photos, the Garden can help! With a membership to the Botanical Garden, you’ll receive one free portrait photography session per year. (Some restrictions apply*. Learn more via the photography policy.) *Botanical Garden members at the Household/Grandparent level or higher are allowed one free Portrait Photography session per membership year. Member photography sessions must adhere to the photography guidelines and garden etiquette.
- Bloom: Your membership includes a subscription to our award winning member magazine, Bloom.
- Member discounts: Members save more!
- Receive 10% off Garden Shop purchases.
- Premium rates on educational classes and workshops at the Garden.
- We also partner with garden experts to bring members deals. Gain a 10% discount on purchases at Earl May Nursery and Garden Center stores (some exclusions may apply) and a 20% discount at White Flower Farm (some exclusions may apply).
- Members also get to choose from a subscription to Better Homes & Gardens or Martha Stewart Living, a newsstand value of over $30.
- Reciprocal Privileges
- When you join our membership program, you’ll receive reciprocal admission (or discounts) at horticultural institutions through the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program and receive free admission and/or additional benefits at 320 gardens throughout North America, all with your garden membership.
Select the membership that works best for you.
- Individual Plus｜$75 One Year
- Free admission for one named adult, plus one guest per visit.
- Household/Grandparent |$100 One Year
- Free admission for up to two named adults on card and dependents living in the same household or their grandchildren under 18 years of age.
- Household/Grandparent Plus｜$125 One Year
- Free admission for up to two named adults on card and dependents living in the same household or their grandchildren under 18 years of age, plus two additional guests per visit.
- Senior, Student, Active Military |$50 One Year
- Admission for one eligible named adult on card.
Higher membership levels have the same benefits as Household/Grandparent Plus:
Supporter｜$150-$249 One Year
Contributor｜$250-$499 One Year
Sustainer |$500-$999 One Year
Our members enjoy exclusive hours and pricing for a variety of events at the Botanical Garden including:
- Botanical Blues, our winter concert series, January-March
- Learn on Saturday lectures held every Saturday, January-March
- Spring Garden Festival, a pop-up retail event and celebration, Mother’s Day weekend
- Social Irrigation, our Thursday night summer concert series, June-September
Give them a gift they’ll cherish year-round. Purchase a membership for a loved one and give 365 days of beauty and nature. Check “This is a gift” when you are checking out.
Already a member? We are glad to have you. Renew your membership today to continue supporting the Garden and receiving all the benefits that membership offers.
How long does it take to receive my membership card?
Membership cards and other materials will arrive within two weeks of your purchase. Your membership is activated as soon as the purchase is made. If it has been more than two weeks since your order and you have not received your welcome packet, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include your address in your email to help expedite our response.
Managing a Membership
Can I change the name on my membership after purchase?
Yes, if you wish to change the name on your card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my membership expire?
Your expiration date is printed on your membership card. Memberships are valid for one year from the month you purchased it. Email email@example.com or call 515.323.6265 if you have questions about your expiration date.
How can I upgrade my membership?
Memberships may be upgraded at any time by paying the difference between the current level and the higher level. Upgrades do not change the expiration date. Please visit the Garden, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515.323.6265 to upgrade.
How do I cancel my membership?
You may discontinue your membership at any time by emailing email@example.com. Membership fees are nonrefundable.
What is the tax deductibility of memberships?
We have not provided any goods or services in consideration for this gift that exceed the safe harbor limits. Therefore, the entire amount of your contribution may be deductible for income tax purposes. However, IRS regulations state that a canceled check may not be sufficient to substantiate a donation for this amount. Please keep your membership acknowledgment with your tax records for substantiation. Federal Tax ID: 42-0540765
Do you send membership materials directly to the gift recipient?
All membership materials are mailed directly to the recipient at the address provided. This will be the first notice they receive about the gift unless you share the news with them first (we do not send email notifications).
Do you have a flexible start date on gift memberships?
No, the gift membership is valid for one year from the month it is purchased.